Ergebnis 1 bis 8 von 8

Thema: Achieving honored citizen

Achieving honored citizen

When I began the game, I was complrting the bar below the screen. I got an error message when I clicked on step 2. I went ahead and completed the rest. Now I am stuck. I have had one friend join via fb but it appears I havnt got credit for that either. I have also sent out emails but nothing there either. What is the issue/problem?
    How do I achieve it?

Neuer Benutzer Gehilfe
    A few of the achievments seem to get stuck. Ive heard from a few ppl they are stuck on a point in the lists. I can only suggest mailing support as they dont seem to pay attention to this board nor post anything like patch notes in english.

Neuer Benutzer Gehilfe
    The same is happening to me, I stumbled on the game, liked it and started playing. Started in Split. Next day, I was not able to get back to the Game, so I registered, got Tutorial and finished that. Then I was not allowed to get back to Split and ended up in Lisbon. But I had finished Honored Citizen in Split and got the reward from it. All the Quests I did in Split worked fine to carry over except Honored Citizen. I sure do not want to stay an perpetual Trainee.

Hi,

the achievement honorary citizen is now fulfilled.

Neuer Benutzer Arbeiter
    this is great news thank you very much Tia Dalma for helping us out! ^_^

Neuer Benutzer Gehilfe

Achieving honoured citizen

Zitat Zitat von Jorills Beitrag anzeigen
    A few of the achievments seem to get stuck. Ive heard from a few ppl they are stuck on a point in the lists.
    Hi,

This now seems to be happening to me....I have tried to add 2 friends, both with valid e-mail addresses, and each time I try I get:

Invalid e-mail address!

My settings are:
    Name of Player: goose1904
    User-ID:: bpo_170122

Hope someone can help, I really need those credits

Administrator Avatar von Zorro
    Blog-Einträge
    hi goose,

now the achievment honored citizen is fullfilled, sorry for the problem we made to u....
    on this way i wish u a happy new year...

greetings zorro

Willst du den Charakter eines Menschen erkennen, so gib ihm Macht.
    Abraham Lincoln

Die Unmenschlichkeit, die einem anderen angetan wird, zerstört die Menschlichkeit in mir.
    Immanuel Kant

Neuer Benutzer Gehilfe
    Zitat Zitat von Zorro Beitrag anzeigen
    hi goose,

now the achievment honored citizen is fullfilled, sorry for the problem we made to u....
    on this way i wish u a happy new year...

greetings zorro
    Thank you very much zorro and a happy new year to you and all my fellow Venetians

Lesezeichen

Lesezeichen